Chinh Duong, LCSW
- Doctor of Social Work in Clinical Practice & Leadership, University of Tennessee-Knoxville (in progress)
- Master of Social Work, Clinical Track, University of Houston (2014)
- Graduate studies in Psychology, University of Houston-Clear Lake (2011-2012)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, University of Houston (2010)
- Licensed Clinical Social Work, State of Texas
- Language: English, Vietnamese, Chinese (Mandarin)
Experience: Outpatient psychotherapy, community health education, integrated care, trauma, transplant, dialysis.
Chinh was born and raised in Vietnam. Her family immigrated to the United States when she was 14 years old. Houston has been her home since. Chinh attended the University of Houston for both her undergraduate and graduate education, where she developed and pursued her interest and training in human development, psychology, and clinical social work. Currently, Chinh is pursuing her doctoral degree in clinical social work practice and leadership.
Chinh is grounded in the psychoanalytic theoretical framework. She has experience in providing interpersonal therapy, psychodynamic therapy, and cognitive behavioral therapy. She works with her clients to individualize treatment approach, where therapy goals are discussed and planned jointly.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out!